Rockwell Automation Inc.
Job positions filled
- Technical Sales Representative
About the company
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. With headquarters in Milwaukee, Michigan, Rockwell has over 22,000 employees in over 80 countries.
Products and Solutions
Architecture & Software
This area relates to the company’s core elements of the control and information platform, software applications and automation components.
- integrates control, visualisation, network and information technologies for complete, integrated solutions,
- The integrated software suite FactoryTalk® is a supervisory-level HMI software for monitoring and controlling distributed-server/multi-user applications. It provides a comprehensive and accurate picture of operations and exchange of information in “real time”.
- The Integrated Architecture® (™) system developed by Rockwell is an industrial production, control, and information system. It helps connect control and information by connecting the Logix-control platform with the FactoryTalk software suite and guarantees a smooth flow of information.
- Automation components are: motion, sensor, and security products, which can be integrated in the controller for better monitoring and functionality of required production processes.
Control Products & Solutions
This area comprises products, solutions and services around motor control:
- for intelligent motor control: combination of leading-edge motor control and protection devices with the advanced networking and diagnostic capabilities of Rockwell Automation's Integrated Architecture
- The area “Solutions” comprises a wide range from technical systems, customer-specific, connected components to large, turnkey projects for systems integration.
- The services area includes repair and asset management, remote maintenance centres, and trainings.
Cutting-edge, secure, and sustainable production
The worldwide increase in cutting-edge, secure and sustainable methods changes the face of production - and industrial automation plays an important role.
Two current trends are opening the gates for new opportunities in plant-wide optimisation:
- The convergence of performance, control, communication and information technologies
- The synergy of these four areas into an integrated system or even into one application enables Rockewell’s clients to free up more potential for efficient workflows.
On the one hand, individual control mechanisms, like process, batch, drive, safety, and discrete motion are no longer individual “automation islands”.
Plant-wide optimisation assists clients in obtaining important results, such as higher product quality, lower overall costs, shortened time-to-market or improved energy efficiency. Data from individual processes or from other departments can be integrated for the purpose of optimising the entire plant.
This optimisation connects data from an
information platform with modern computer simulations and modelling tools in order to create a “production intelligence”, which connects plant-specific information with supply chain data - starting with availability of raw materials and real-time customer demands to delivery of the finished goods. This optimisation further enables better product adjustments, more efficient processes, and it facilitates the production of quality products through product genealogy, back-tracking, and automated regulatory reporting.